New Presidents or Provosts: Clemson U., Hopkinsville CC, Millikin U., Mississippi Valley State U., Spring Hill College, Technical College of the Lowcountry
December 19, 2013
- Jay S. Allen, vice president of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, has been named president of Hopkinsville Community College, in Kentucky.
- William B. Bynum Jr., vice president for enrollment management and student services at Morehouse College, in Georgia, has been selected as president of Mississippi Valley State University.
- James P. Clements, president of West Virginia University, has been appointed as president of Clemson University, in South Carolina.
- Richard J. Gough, executive vice president at Sandhills Community College, in North Carolina, has been chosen as president of Technical College of the Lowcountry, in South Carolina.
- The Rev. Gregory F. Lucey, S.J., president of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities and former president of Spring Hill College, in Alabama, has again been named president of Spring Hill.
- Patrick E. White, interim president at Millikin University, in Illinois, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
In the heart of Orange County lies Rancho Santiago Community College District, home of one of the state’s oldest community colleges, Santa Ana College...
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania (LHUP) was founded in 1870 as the Central State Normal School, offering a two-year program designed to train tea...