Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Commencement Speakers Announced: American U. in Cairo, Caltech, Hollins, Trine
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Gettysburg, Ithaca, Lafayette, Otterbein, Trine, Webster
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Northampton CC, St. Norbert, Tulane
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Albright, Barnard, Dickinson, Elon, Huntingdon, Lehigh, MGH Institute, Michigan Tech, Saint Joseph, Westminster
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Commencement Speakers Announced: Benedictine, High Point, Ithaca, Knox, Lehigh, Rice, St. Norbert
January 10, 2014
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2014:
- Benedictine College, in Kansas: Helen Alvaré, professor of law at George Mason University.
- High Point University: Colin Powell, the former secretary of state and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Ithaca College: Chris Regan, a writer for "Family Guy."
- Knox College: Natasha Trethewey, poet laureate of the United States.
- Lehigh University: Martin Baron, executive editor of The Washington Post.
- Rice University: Helene Gayle, president and CEO of CARE USA.
- St. Norbert College: Chris Ayers, a film character designer and digital artist.
San Jose, CA
Connecticut's only four-year women's university, University of Saint Joseph encourages students to explore and expand their potential in a welcoming c...
Monmouth is a private, moderate-sized, coeducational, comprehensive University founded in 1933...