Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Applied Behavior Analysis, Leadership, Hospitality Management, Publishing
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Counseling, Environmental Policy, Media Arts, Ministry, Education, Accounting, Communication, Jewish Studies
- New Programs: Music, Graphic Design, Social Work, Nuclear Protection, Disability Studies, Environmental Science, Law and Public Administration
New Programs: Innovation, Medicine and Law, Radiologic Technology, Hospitality, Health Communications, Communication Sciences, Data Science, Nuclear Engineering
January 31, 2014
- Art Center College of Design and Claremont Graduate University are starting an M.S./M.B.A. degree in innovation systems design.
- Boston University is starting a six-year joint M.D./J.D. program.
- Danville Community College, in collaboration with the Danville Regional Medical Center, is starting an associate of applied science in radiologic technology.
- Georgetown University is starting a master's degree in hospitality management.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis is starting a doctorate in health communication.
- Iona College is starting a master of arts degree in communication sciences and disorders.
- Saint Peter's University, in New Jersey, is starting a master of science program in data science, with a concentration in business analytics.
- U.S. Naval Academy has started an undergraduate major in nuclear engineering.
Sugar Grove, IL