Attracting Students to Physical Education With Wii
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
- Free online course providers pair up with credit-bearing exams
- K-12 education leads the technological way
- The Arcade and the University
- With departments under threat for few majors, physicists say value isn't reflected in numbers
The University of Houston is using Wii to attract more students to physical education courses, The Houston Chronicle reported. Wii, which is popular with students, is used to have those in the courses follow and copy the action on the screen to work up a sweat -- and earn elective credit.