Brandeis Agrees to Delay Any Art Sale
- Brandeis Will Keep Its Art
- When Masterpieces Are Moneymakers
- Brandeis to Sell All of Its Art
- Quick Takes: Outrage Grows Over Brandeis Decision, Professor Jill Biden, 42% Raise to Stay Put, Probation for Albany, God and Man at Alberta
- Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
Brandeis University on Tuesday agreed not to sell any artwork donated by three individuals suing the university to block a controversial plan -- already on hold -- to sell the noted collection of modern art, The Boston Globe reported. Further, the university agreed to give notice of 30 days to the state's attorney general before selling art donated by others. The pledges came during a court hearing in which a judge rejected the university's bid to have the lawsuit dismissed.
MULTIPLE: President, Los Angeles Harbor College, President, Los Angeles Southwest College, President, Los Angeles Valley College