Santa Barbara Sends Wrong Note to 60 on Waiting List
- SAT Subject Tests Face New Scrutiny
- Electronic admission decisions cut response time, but also accuracy
- Early Admission From Waiting List
- UC Santa Barbara students killed in shooting rampage
- Quick Takes: Aid Applications Up, Unauthorized Campus Operated for 4 Years, Iowa Prof Faces Fondling/Bribery Charges, Town-Gown Peace at Santa Cruz, Plagiarism at Sea, Finishing Up in Philly, USC vs. USC, How to Buy Degrees
The University of California at Santa Barbara accidentally sent notes to 60 applicants on the waiting list that they had been admitted, the Los Angeles Times reported. The applicants have now been informed of the mistake and are back on the waiting list.