Laureate Plans Push in Australia
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- Accreditor rejects Laureate's partnership with Thunderbird
- Corinthian's failure (and U.S. role in it) fuels for-profit critics
- Thunderbird calls off plan to work with Laureate and seeks another partner
- Pac-12 blackballs teams from Grand Canyon and questions for-profits in Division I
Laureate International, a worldwide chain of for-profit universities, is planning a major new campus in Australia, Adelaide Now reported. While an official announcement has not been made, government officials are reportedly in discussions about how to support the construction of a $300 million campus in Adelaide.