Museum Will Offer M.A. for Science Teachers
- Training Teachers Who Will Stay
- New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
- U of Texas grad students push 'bill of rights' to secure better support
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Refugee Studies, Game Design, Business and Sustainability, Applied Theater, Education, Occupational Therapy, Sociology
The American Museum of Natural History, in New York City, is starting a 15-month master of arts program in teaching to train earth science teachers, The New York Times reported. Tuition will be free and students will receive $30,000 stipends and health insurance.