Pitt Frustrated by Repeated Bomb Threats
- LSU is latest institution where bomb threat forces evacuation
- When Threats Are Like Spam
- Quick Takes: Pitt Researcher Faulted in Cloning Research Scandal, Pentagon No Longer Feels Threatened by Santa Cruz, Maryland Toughens Policy on Student Rioting, No More 'Vagina Monologues' at Carlow, Double Dipping Examined at a Mass. Community College
- Campus Bomb Threats Mount
- Quick Takes: Truce in Rutgers Union Dispute, Sentencing in Seton Hall Arson, More Charges at Bishop State CC, Grade-Selling Suspected, Duquesne Bars Politicians as Graduation Speakers, Last Holdout Accepts ACT, Butler Eliminates 2 Teams, Moose Head Suit
Three buildings at the University of Pittsburgh were evacuated Wednesday due to bomb threats, the latest in a series of threats that have frustrated just about everyone on the campus, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported. PItt has had 16 bomb threats since late February. The university is receiving Federal Bureau of Investigation help in investigating the threats.