Tina Fey as an Admissions Officer
- Experts consider the truths and fictions of the Tina Fey film 'Admission'
- Lessons From Bossypants: Women and Leadership
- Quick Takes: Students Lose Spaces in California, Ph.D. Not Required, Unusual Demand From PETA, Babson Loves Tina Fey
- 'Liberal Arts' puts Kenyon College in spotlight
- An Academic (Almost) Does the WB
Tina Fey plays an admissions officer at Princeton University in a film, "Admission," for which filming will take place on the campus next month, The Times of Trenton reported. The film is based on a novel by the same name and features a love interest (a private high school administrator played by Paul Rudd) and an ethical dilemma.