Inaugural Poet Boosts Sales at U. of Pittsburgh Press
- Quick Takes: Pitt Researcher Faulted in Cloning Research Scandal, Pentagon No Longer Feels Threatened by Santa Cruz, Maryland Toughens Policy on Student Rioting, No More 'Vagina Monologues' at Carlow, Double Dipping Examined at a Mass. Community College
- Book Review: Poetry in Person
- Radio Free AWP Friday Raffle Giveaways
- Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
- Guest Review: 'Tour of the Breath Gallery: Poems'
The University of Pittsburgh Press is printing new copies of two collections of poetry by Richard Blanco, the inaugural poet selected by President Obama, and the press is preparing to release a new volume, which will include the inaugural poem, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported. Orders are coming in fast. The books currently available from Pitt are City of a Hundred Fires and Looking for the Gulf Motel.