Crash Kills Coach, Driver of Seton Hill Women's Lacrosse Team
- Football Slouches Towarda Former Women's College
- Expanded View of Travel Liability
- Boston University wrestlers make last-ditch effort to save program
- Quick Takes: Offensive Party at Tarleton State, Blackboard Patents to Be Reviewed, SMU Profs Seek Vote on Bush Institute, Senate Saves Tax Break for College Workers, Ohio U. Cuts Teams, Gender Gaps in Canada, Praise for Athletes' Travel Safety
- NCAA Throws Book at Cheating Coaches
A bus crash Saturday morning killed the coach of the women's lacrosse team at Seton Hill University, and the driver of the bus that was taking the team to a game at Millersville University. The coach, Kristina Quigley, was pregnant at the time and the unborn baby was also killed. The university is offering counseling for students and others.