Public Policy Group Accredits Non-U.S. Program
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- Amid the branch campus building boom, some universities reject the model
- Colleges open State Department-funded American Cultural Centers in China
- Essay on going to China to promote a Christian liberal arts institution
- Deans of Indian origin proliferate at top U.S. business schools
For the first time ever, NASPAA: The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration has accredited an institution outside the United States. The institution is Tsinghua University’s School of Public Policy and Management in Beijing, China.