Bowie State Will End Student Health Insurance
- Lifetime benefit caps are on way out but still affect college students
- A Future for Student Health Plans?
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Not Dodging Health Care Law
- IRS guidance on health care law clarifies formula for counting adjunct hours
Bowie State University has announced that it is ending student health insurance due to the increased costs associated with the new federal health care law. The university is encouraging students to either get on their parents' plans or participate in Maryland's health insurance exchange.