Rhodes Scholars Named
- 'Emblematic' Leader for NYU's Abu Dhabi Campus
- 'The World's Honors College?'
- Abu Dhabi's Liberal Arts Island
- NYU establishes campuses and sites around the globe
- Quick Takes: Scandal Grows at Oral Roberts, Faust Questions Assessment Focus, Roy Rosenzweig Dies, Texas Southern Mistrial, Fresno State to Pay $3.5M, Nobel in Economics, NYU in Abu Dhabi, Duquesne vs. Planned Parenthood, Ball State Party Beating
Thirty-two students at American colleges were named Saturday as winners of Rhodes Scholarships. Harvard University students won six of the scholarships -- more than those won at any other institution. Yale and Stanford Universities were tied for second, with three winners each. Two institutions -- New York University at Abu Dhabi and Smith College -- had their first winners. The win for NYU Abu Dhabi comes with a student in its inaugural class. Smith has had prior winners in the competitions for students from other countries (with scholarships for Smith students from Zambia and Zimbabwe), but not for American students.
Criminal Justice Research Methods Part-Time Teachers Needed University of Phoenix-El Centro, San Diego Campus