Columbia Responds to Complaints on Sex Assaults
- U.S. finds Tufts is violating rules on sexual assault, amid larger crackdown
- McCaskill says her survey shows colleges 'falling short' on dealing with sex assaults
- Senator McCaskill Says Higher Ed Lobbying Group Interfered With Her Sexual Assault Survey
- Questions of severity in Northwestern professor assault case
- Call to Action on Sexual Harassment
Columbia University announced Wednesday that it would start to release more aggregate information about sexual assault complaints and how they are handled, The New York Times reported. The university has been facing criticism from student groups that it has failed to respond appropriately, or to be transparent enough about its policies.