Georgetown Student Charged With Making Ricin
- U of All People's highly detailed campus crime report (essay)
- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
- Dealing (With) Drugs at Elite Colleges
- Quick Takes: Protest Over Political Ban at Illinois, Another Scandal for Pa. Loan Agency, Patent Loss for Johns Hopkins, Sick Students at Georgetown, Ig Nobel Prizes
- An Honest Conversation About Alcohol
A 19-year-old Georgetown University student faces federal charges for possessing a biological toxin, WTOP reported, after ricin was found in his dorm room last week. Daniel Harry Milzman was arrested after an FBI investigation and said he made the ricin about a month ago. Georgetown Police Chief Jay Gruber said there was never a threat to students.