Fund-Raising for Homeless Adjunct
- The plight of one adjunct, and many (essay)
- Essay on need for colleges to change their fund-raising efforts to reflect diversity of donors
- 'All-Campus' Approach to Black College Fund Raising
- Beloit forgoes traditional campaign in favor of project-based approach
- Charitable giving to higher education restored to pre-recession levels, report indicates
Two websites -- here and here -- have been set up to raise money for Mary-Faith Cerasoli, a homeless adjunct who has been on and off a hunger strike to draw attention to issues facing those off the tenure track. Cerasoli has serious health issues that have many of her supporters worried about her well being, and that prompted the fund-raising drives.