New Presidents or Provosts: Baldwin-Wallace College, Barnard College, Brookdale CC, Lyndon State College, Martin U., Moore College of Art & Design, New York Medical College, U. of Arizona
April 5, 2012
- Linda A. Bell, provost and the John B. Hurford Professor of Economics at Haverford College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as provost and dean of the faculty at Barnard College, in New York.
- Joe Bertolino, vice president for enrollment management and student affairs at the City University of New York's Queens College, has been named president of Lyndon State College, in Vermont.
- Cecelia Fitzgibbon, professor, director and department head for the Arts Administration and Arts & Entertainment Enterprise programs at Drexel University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Moore College of Art & Design, also in Pennsylvania.
- Edward C. Halperin, dean of the University of Louisville School of Medicine, has been appointed as chancellor of health affairs and chief executive officer of New York Medical College, part of the Touro College and University System.
- Ann Weaver Hart, president of Temple University, in Pennsylvania, has been named president of the University of Arizona.
- Robert C. Helmer, president of Lourdes University, in Ohio, has been named president of Baldwin-Wallace College, also in Ohio.
- George E. Miller III, vice president for academic affairs and Presidential Professor of Chemistry at Claflin University, in South Carolina, has been selected as president of Martin University, in Indiana.
- Maureen Murphy, president of San Jacinto College South, in Texas, has been named president of Brookdale Community College, in New Jersey.
Butte College is Proud to Be A Part of the Community For over 40 years, we have successfully offered a quality educational experience to our alumni...
Located in the heart of Texas, Angelo State University is a dynamic institution of higher education, and the second largest campus in the Texas Tech U...