Commencement Speakers Announced: Angelo State, Austin, Bryn Mawr, Campbellsville, Colgate, Greensboro, John Carroll, Prince George's CC, Quinnipiac, School of Museum of Fine Arts, Tufts, U. of Indianapolis, U. of Kansas, Wentworth
April 10, 2012
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2012:
- Angelo State University: Kevin Carroll, a former Nike executive.
- Austin College: Stan Fornea, chaplain for the White House Military Office.
- Bryn Mawr College: Mary Robinson, former president of Ireland.
- Campbellsville University: Gary Cox, president of the Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities in Kentucky.
- Colgate University: Mark H. Murphy, president and CEO of the Green Bay Packers.
- Greensboro College: Joey Cheek, an Olympic athlete and humanitarian activist.
- John Carroll University: Charles M. Geschke, chairman of the board and co-founder of Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Prince George's Community College: Danette Howard, interim secretary of higher education of Maryland.
- Quinnipiac University: Nancy Brinker, founder and CEO of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, and Stephen Schwarzman, chairman, CEO and co-founder of the financial services firm Blackstone.
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: Lalla Essaydi, the artist.
- Tufts University: Eric Greitens, the humanitarian and author.
- University of Indianapolis: John Lechleiter, CEO of Eli Lilly & Co., and Joe Kernan, former governor of Indiana.
- University of Kansas: Alan Mulally, president and chief executive officer of Ford Motor Company.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology: Carole Cornelison, commissioner of the Division of Capital Asset Management for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Baton Rouge, LA
Monmouth is a private, moderate-sized, coeducational, comprehensive University founded in 1933...
The Founding of the University Given the challenging conditions facing higher education institutions...
Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) is the largest undergraduate institution in the sta...