New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U., Covenant College (Ga.), Loyola U.-New Orleans, Lubbock Christian U., Owens CC, Pacific Lutheran U., Ripon College, U. of the Sciences
April 20, 2012 - 3:00am
- Mike Bower, president of Lake Region State College, in North Dakota, has been selected as president of Owens Community College, in Ohio.
- Helen F. Giles-Gee, president of Keene State College, in New Hampshire, has been chosen as president of University of the Sciences, in Pennsylvania.
- J. Derek Halvorson, president of Providence Christian College, in California, has been appointed as president of Covenant College, in Georgia.
- Thomas W. Krise, dean of the college at the University of the Pacific, in California, has been selected as president of Pacific Lutheran University, in Washington.
- Marc Manganaro, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and a professor of English at Gonzaga University, in Washington, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Loyola University in New Orleans.
- Zach P. Messitte, dean of the College of International Studies at the University of Oklahoma, has been appointed as president of Ripon College, in Wisconsin.
- Felice Nudelman, executive director of education for The New York Times Company, has been named chancellor of Antioch University, in Ohio.
- Tim Perrin, vice dean of Pepperdine University School of Law, in California, has been chosen as president of Lubbock Christian University, in Texas.