New Presidents or Provosts: Honolulu CC, Iowa State U., Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Patrick Henry CC, Pima CC, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, U. of Southern Maine
June 26, 2012 - 3:00am
- Angeline D. Godwin, a managing member of the Nicolette Company, in Mississippi, and former president of the Ashland Community and Technical College District, in Kentucky, has been selected as president of Patrick Henry Community College, in Virginia.
- Prabhat Hajela, professor of aerospace engineering and acting provost at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, has been named provost on a permanent basis.
- Peggy Kennedy, interim president of Minnesota State Community and Technical College, has been appointed as president there.
- Erika Lacro, vice chancellor of academic affairs at Honolulu Community College, in Hawaii, has been promoted to chancellor there.
- Jerome Migler, executive vice president and provost at Minnesota State Community and Technical College, has been chosen as provost and executive vice chancellor at Pima Community College, in Arizona.
Michael R. Stevenson, dean of the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences at Northern Arizona University, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at the
University of Southern Maine.
- Jonathan Wickert, dean of the College of Engineering at Iowa State University, has been selected as senior vice president and provost there.