Check out the newest episode over at podcast.gradhacker.org! Alex and Andrea interview Ethan Watrall and Amanda French to discuss THATCamp; what is it and why should grad students care? The hosts then discuss a number of Gradhacker stories.
Links Mentioned in or relevant to the Episode
- The declared 'Death of the Unconference' and Amanda French's insistence that 'The Unconference is Alive'
- Katy's "Stoicism in Grad School", Julie's "Perils of Perfectionism", and an anonymous entry on "Dealing With Abuse in Grad School"
- Andrea's post on dealing with the dreariness of the job market: "Fighting HEARSE: Higher Ed Apocalypse Reading SyndromE"
- Terry's popular piece on Stripping Down the Writing Process
- Alex's recent post on why you should to go THATCamp and Chris Alen Sula's reflection on a talk given by Tom Schienfeldt on THATCamp as a scholarly society.
You can now subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
Search for Jobs