Check out the newest episode over at podcast.gradhacker.org! Alex and Andrea interview Ethan Watrall and Amanda French to discuss THATCamp; what is it and why should grad students care? The hosts then discuss a number of Gradhacker stories.
Links Mentioned in or relevant to the Episode
- The declared 'Death of the Unconference' and Amanda French's insistence that 'The Unconference is Alive'
- Katy's "Stoicism in Grad School", Julie's "Perils of Perfectionism", and an anonymous entry on "Dealing With Abuse in Grad School"
- Andrea's post on dealing with the dreariness of the job market: "Fighting HEARSE: Higher Ed Apocalypse Reading SyndromE"
- Terry's popular piece on Stripping Down the Writing Process
- Alex's recent post on why you should to go THATCamp and Chris Alen Sula's reflection on a talk given by Tom Schienfeldt on THATCamp as a scholarly society.
You can now subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Anthropology Open Rank (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) of Anthropology in the College of Liberal Arts