- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
- College start new academic programs
- New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
- New Programs: Executive MBA, Liberal Arts, International Studies, Online Master's Programs, Pastoral Theology
- New Programs: Educational Leadership, Biostatistics, Nursing, Agriculture, Design Criticism, Public Health
- New Programs: Materials Science, Engineering Technology, Health Care, Global Public Health
- New Programs: Social Welfare, Higher Education, Applied Psychology, Health Care Education
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
New Programs: Food Supply Chain, Biotechnology, Nursing, Public Health
October 25, 2011
- Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have started a bachelor's program in food supply chain technology. Students may start the program at Ivy Tech and finish at Purdue.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a master's degree in biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Maryville University is starting three online programs in nursing: master's programs in adult-geriatric nursing and family nursing, and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- University of New England is starting a master of public health program.
Search for Jobs
Visiting E-Learning Information Technology Specialist - Department of Mathematics (NetMath) (A1500474)
For the past fifty years, BCC has provided quality education to citizens from the Bronx and beyond. With students from 109 different countries, we...
Trinity Christian College is located in Palos Heights, Illinois, on a 50-acre wooded campus that was once a golf course. The secure neighborhood of...