- Claremont Lincoln aims to train Christian, Jewish and Muslim clergy
- Ron Paul Wants to End Student Loans
- Knight Commission hears emmert discuss ncaa proposals
- Online students might feel less accountable to honor codes
- Iowa caucuses provide teaching and researching opportunities
- U. of Sydney Debates Forum With Israeli Scholars
- StraighterLine Lands U. of Phoenix as Partner
- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
New Programs: Food Supply Chain, Biotechnology, Nursing, Public Health
October 25, 2011
- Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have started a bachelor's program in food supply chain technology. Students may start the program at Ivy Tech and finish at Purdue.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a master's degree in biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Maryville University is starting three online programs in nursing: master's programs in adult-geriatric nursing and family nursing, and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- University of New England is starting a master of public health program.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Known familiarly as “Sewanee” by its students, faculty, staff and friends, The University of the South offers an unmatched educational experience...
Northwestern Michigan College is a publicly funded community college that serves people, organizations and businesses. We serve more than 50,000...