- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
- New Programs: Public Health, Biotechnology, Public Relations, Music Education, Homeland Security
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Communications, International Affairs, Biotechnology, Psychology
New Programs: Food Supply Chain, Biotechnology, Nursing, Public Health
October 25, 2011
- Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have started a bachelor's program in food supply chain technology. Students may start the program at Ivy Tech and finish at Purdue.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a master's degree in biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Maryville University is starting three online programs in nursing: master's programs in adult-geriatric nursing and family nursing, and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- University of New England is starting a master of public health program.
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Fayetteville State University (FSU) is a member of the prestigious University of North Carolina System. Situated in southeastern North Carolina, FSU...
Welcome to Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC). The mission of Florence-Darlington Technical College is to provide comprehensive technical...