- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
- College start new academic programs
- New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
- New Programs: Executive MBA, Liberal Arts, International Studies, Online Master's Programs, Pastoral Theology
- New Programs: Educational Leadership, Biostatistics, Nursing, Agriculture, Design Criticism, Public Health
New Programs: Food Supply Chain, Biotechnology, Nursing, Public Health
October 25, 2011
- Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have started a bachelor's program in food supply chain technology. Students may start the program at Ivy Tech and finish at Purdue.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a master's degree in biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Maryville University is starting three online programs in nursing: master's programs in adult-geriatric nursing and family nursing, and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- University of New England is starting a master of public health program.
Search for Jobs
Mission Viejo, CA
East Longmeadow, MA
Sul Ross State University Rio Grande College is an upper-level center offering courses in Del Rio, Eagle Pass and Uvalde. Located on the campuses of...
Northeastern , founded in 1898 and located in Boston, is a global university with a tradition of partnership and engagement that creates an...