- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
- New Programs: Public Health, Biotechnology, Public Relations, Music Education, Homeland Security
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Communications, International Affairs, Biotechnology, Psychology
New Programs: Food Supply Chain, Biotechnology, Nursing, Public Health
October 25, 2011
- Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have started a bachelor's program in food supply chain technology. Students may start the program at Ivy Tech and finish at Purdue.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a master's degree in biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Maryville University is starting three online programs in nursing: master's programs in adult-geriatric nursing and family nursing, and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- University of New England is starting a master of public health program.
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
San Diego, CA
Other, indicate below, IL
San Diego, CA
Since it was founded in 1897, San Diego State University has grown to offer bachelor's degrees in 89 areas, master's degrees in 78 areas and...
Since 1890, the University of North Texas has been a catalyst for transformation for its students and the North Texas region. As the nation’s 26th...