- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
- New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
- New Programs: Executive MBA, Liberal Arts, International Studies, Online Master's Programs, Pastoral Theology
- New Programs: Educational Leadership, Biostatistics, Nursing, Agriculture, Design Criticism, Public Health
- New Programs: Materials Science, Engineering Technology, Health Care, Global Public Health
New Programs: Food Supply Chain, Biotechnology, Nursing, Public Health
October 25, 2011
- Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University have started a bachelor's program in food supply chain technology. Students may start the program at Ivy Tech and finish at Purdue.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a master's degree in biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Maryville University is starting three online programs in nursing: master's programs in adult-geriatric nursing and family nursing, and a doctor of nursing practice degree.
- University of New England is starting a master of public health program.
Search for Jobs
Lawrence University is a nationally recognized undergraduate college of the liberal arts and sciences with a conservatory of music. Ranked among the...
Dominican University of California is an independent university offering the best of Liberal Arts combined with a rigorous professional education...