- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Chemical Microscopy, Graphic Design, Sustainable Agriculture
- New Programs: Mathematics, Engineering, Veterinary Technology, Communications Design
- Green Revolution
- New Programs: Forensics, Coastal Science, Health, Animal Science, Homeland Security, the Environment, Organic Agriculture
- New Programs: Nursing, Forensic Science, Yup'ik, Specialized Journalism, Construction Science
- New Programs: Biology, Physical Therapy, Writing and Democracy
- Scottish universities start to embrace three-year undergraduate degrees
New Programs: History, Sustainable Agriculture, Interactive Design, Applied Mathematics
November 11, 2011
- Norwich University is starting an online master of arts program in American history.
- University of California at Davis is starting a major in sustainable agriculture.
- University of Indianapolis is starting an interdisciplinary major called "experience design," on the research, design and creation of real or virtual interactive or multisensory experiences.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology is starting an undergraduate degree in applied mathematics. The program is Wentworth's first to be offered as a three-year bachelor's degree.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Saratoga Springs, NY
We honor our past because it shapes our future. Otterbein’s story begins in the mid-1800s, before the abolition of slavery, before the women’s right...
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...