- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Chemical Microscopy, Graphic Design, Sustainable Agriculture
- New Programs: Mathematics, Engineering, Veterinary Technology, Communications Design
- Green Revolution
- New Programs: Forensics, Coastal Science, Health, Animal Science, Homeland Security, the Environment, Organic Agriculture
New Programs: History, Sustainable Agriculture, Interactive Design, Applied Mathematics
November 11, 2011
- Norwich University is starting an online master of arts program in American history.
- University of California at Davis is starting a major in sustainable agriculture.
- University of Indianapolis is starting an interdisciplinary major called "experience design," on the research, design and creation of real or virtual interactive or multisensory experiences.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology is starting an undergraduate degree in applied mathematics. The program is Wentworth's first to be offered as a three-year bachelor's degree.
Search for Jobs
As one of the nation's leading liberal arts colleges, Denison offers an authentic education in the fine arts, humanities, natural sciences, and...
Bellarmine University is a dynamic, growing university with a strong liberal arts focus in the Catholic tradition and a bold vision for the future...