- Essay on what an English professor learned teaching soldiers
- Student veterans do better than peers when given support services
- Experts analyze riot at Penn State
- Enrollments tumble at for-profit colleges
- The Big Test Day in South Korea
- Study Finds That Students Inflate Peers' Drinking
- Essay: Annual count of veterans on elite college campuses
- Essay on how to deal with complaints about grades on papers
New Programs: History, Sustainable Agriculture, Interactive Design, Applied Mathematics
November 11, 2011
- Norwich University is starting an online master of arts program in American history.
- University of California at Davis is starting a major in sustainable agriculture.
- University of Indianapolis is starting an interdisciplinary major called "experience design," on the research, design and creation of real or virtual interactive or multisensory experiences.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology is starting an undergraduate degree in applied mathematics. The program is Wentworth's first to be offered as a three-year bachelor's degree.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
The University of Central Florida , founded in 1963, is the second-largest university in the nation. Located in Orlando, Florida, UCF and its 13...
The University of San Diego is a Roman Catholic institution committed to advancing academic excellence, expanding liberal and professional knowledge...