- Pulse Podcast examines uses of TaskStream
- Pulse Podcast explores uses of GoingOn
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Charley Miller of TouchCast
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Mark Strassman about Blackboard Ultra
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
The Pulse: Trent Batson
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with Trent Batson (right), executive director of the Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning.
In the interview, Batson discusses the state of the electronic portfolio market, and the complementary (but sometimes conflicting) roles of e-portfolios in education and assessment.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences. Find out more about The Pulse here.
Search for Jobs