- Pulse Podcast examines uses of TaskStream
- Westminster president makes his own e-portfolio
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- Pulse Podcast explores uses of GoingOn
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- Banishing myths about a college’s board and administration
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
The Pulse: Trent Batson
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with Trent Batson (right), executive director of the Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning.
In the interview, Batson discusses the state of the electronic portfolio market, and the complementary (but sometimes conflicting) roles of e-portfolios in education and assessment.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences. Find out more about The Pulse here.
Search for Jobs