New Programs: Law and Psychology, Forensic Studies, Data Analytics, Accounting, Security Studies
December 8, 2011
- John Jay College of the City University of New York and New York Law School are starting a dual M.A./J.D. program in forensic psychology and law.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a minor in forensic studies.
- Northwestern University is starting a master of science program in analytics.
- University of California at Davis is starting a master's degree in professional accountancy.
- University of Central Florida is starting a Ph.D. in security studies.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...
The Master of Arts degree in journalism at CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism is a new, intensive, three-semester program designed to prepare...