- British university joins American institutions in Qatar
- Berkeley Unveils New Aid Plan for Middle-Class Students
- Report finds trustees unwilling to push institutional change
- Controversy Over Admissions Plan at Wayne State U.
- U.S. Panel Backs Current Rules to Protect Human Subjects
- For-profits should get ahead of accountability push, experts say
- Essay on trolling
- Faculty opposition ends Republican politician's bid to teach business course
New Programs: Biochemistry, Communication, Public Health
December 15, 2011
- Michigan Technological University is starting a Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology.
- St. Bonaventure University is starting a major in strategic communication and digital media.
- University of California at Berkeley is starting a master of public health program online -- the School of Public Health's first online degree program.
Search for Jobs
Ideally situated in the heart of the Carolinas, Winthrop University is a highly ranked public, comprehensive university in Rock Hill, South Carolina...
Becker College is a private, independent, co-educational four-year college offering undergraduate (associate’s and bachelor’s) degrees, and adult...