- Essay on new approach to defend the value of the humanities
- Two-year colleges in California move toward rationing student access
- Upcoming Events in Higher Ed: Accreditation, Campus Planning, Chemistry, International Education, Registrars
- Law schools gather in DC for annual conference
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Private Colleges Fear Decrease in Net Tuition
- University of Virginia falls short of $3 billion fund-raising goal
- Recent Grads in Health, Education Most Likely to be Employed
New Programs: Sports Management, Manufacturing, Critical Theory, Liberal Arts
January 5, 2012
- Coker College is starting a master of science program in sports management.
- Jackson Community College, in Michigan, is starting an associate degree in manufacturing.
- Pacific Northwest College of Art is starting a master of arts program in critical theory and creative research.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a master's program called Human Dimensions of Organizations, designed for executives who want to apply liberal arts courses to leading their organizations.
Search for Jobs
Innovative, Comprehensive, Fresh, Resourceful, Respected, Local, Global. There’s no one way to view Webster University. The school — founded on the...
Located in the heart of Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula, Bay de Noc Community College (commonly known as Bay College) has provided quality...