- Pulse Podcast examines uses of TaskStream
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- Podcast features interview with Trent Batson on authentic learning
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
The Pulse: Interview with GoingOn's Jon Corshen
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Jon Corshen, CEO of GoingOn, a social networking platform built specifically for higher education.
In the conversation, Corshen discusses how faculty members, administrators and students use GoingOn -- for messaging, as an LMS, to build e-portfolios, among other things.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced (and hosted) by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more about The Pulse here.
Search for Jobs