- Pulse Podcast examines uses of TaskStream
- Podcast features interview with Trent Batson on authentic learning
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
The Pulse: Interview with GoingOn's Jon Corshen
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Jon Corshen, CEO of GoingOn, a social networking platform built specifically for higher education.
In the conversation, Corshen discusses how faculty members, administrators and students use GoingOn -- for messaging, as an LMS, to build e-portfolios, among other things.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced (and hosted) by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more about The Pulse here.
Search for Jobs