- Pulse Podcast explores uses of GoingOn
- Podcast features interview with Trent Batson on authentic learning
- Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- Pulse podcast features discussion of ApprenNet
- The Pulse podcast interviews Ray Henderson of In the Telling
The Pulse: Interview With Courtney Peagler
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with Courtney Peagler, vice president of strategic and business development at TaskStream.
In the conversation, Peagler discusses how faculty members and students use the company's e-portfolio platform to collect and display their work and how campus administrators use its assessment platform to manage the process of understanding student learning outcomes.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced (and hosted) by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more here.
Search for Jobs