Commencement Speakers Announced: Bradley, Columbia (S.C.), LIM, Michigan Tech, Norwich, Otterbein, Saint Joseph, Salem State, Smith, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Whitman
March 13, 2012
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2012:
- Bradley University: William Clay Ford Jr., executive chairman of the Ford Motor Company.
- Columbia College (South Carolina): President Bill Clinton.
- LIM College: Michael Gould, CEO of Bloomingdale’s.
- Michigan Technological University: Martha N. Sullivan, president and CEO of Sensata Technologies.
- Norwich University: General Martin E. Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Otterbein University: Peter Lee, corporate vice president of Microsoft Research.
- Saint Joseph College, in Connecticut: Governor Dannel P. Malloy, a Connecticut Democrat.
- Salem State University: Molly Baldwin, founder and executive director of Roca Inc., a community organization focused on high-risk youth; and Robert DeLeo, speaker of the Massachusetts House of Representatives.
- Smith College: Jane Lynch, the actress.
- University of California at Los Angeles: Jessica Jackley, co-founder of Kiva, a peer-to-peer micro-lending website.
- Virginia Tech: U.S. Senator Mark Warner, a Virginia Democrat.
- Whitman College: Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation.
Search for Jobs
Ithaca College is a private residential college in the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. Located in one of America’s top college towns...
Elgin Community College offers 2,000 courses to choose from and services that fit the lifestyles of busy adult learners. Every semester, 6,000...