New Programs: Early Childhood, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Theater, Banking, Craft
April 2, 2012
- DePaul University is starting a doctorate in early childhood education.
- Franklin & Marshall College is starting an undergraduate major in computer science.
- George Washington University is starting a master of science program in cybersecurity.
- Manhattan College is starting a minor in theater.
- Northern State University, in South Dakota, is starting a master's program in banking and financial services.
- Oregon College of Art and Craft is starting a master of fine arts in craft.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
Greenville Technical College is the largest public two-year college in South Carolina, serving a fall headcount of more than 14,000 curriculum...
Success by Degrees GSU is an “island of excellence,” according to Dr. Martha J. Kanter, Under Secretary of the United States Department of Education...