New Programs: Early Childhood, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Theater, Banking, Craft
April 2, 2012
- DePaul University is starting a doctorate in early childhood education.
- Franklin & Marshall College is starting an undergraduate major in computer science.
- George Washington University is starting a master of science program in cybersecurity.
- Manhattan College is starting a minor in theater.
- Northern State University, in South Dakota, is starting a master's program in banking and financial services.
- Oregon College of Art and Craft is starting a master of fine arts in craft.
Search for Jobs
Fort Worth, TX
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...