- New Programs: Liberal Arts, Nursing, Internet Marketing
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- More programs seek to train those in enrollment management
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
New Programs: Nursing, Counseling, Education, Nano-Engineering
April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
San Marcos, TX
Mission Viejo, CA
East Longmeadow, MA
Founded in 1871, Elmhurst is a private, four-year college affiliated with the United Church of Christ . The curriculum combines liberal learning and...
Established in 1926 as part of the Tyler Public School System, Tyler Junior College gave residents of the Tyler area access to higher education ,...