- New Programs: Liberal Arts, Nursing, Internet Marketing
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- More programs seek to train those in enrollment management
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
New Programs: Nursing, Counseling, Education, Nano-Engineering
April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Search for Jobs
More than YOU might expect It's hard to describe Potomac State College because we don't really fit neatly into any category. It's almost easier to...
Kingsborough Community College is located on a 70-acre campus in Manhattan Beach, on the southern tip of Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 1963, the...