- New Programs: Liberal Arts, Nursing, Internet Marketing
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- More programs seek to train those in enrollment management
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- Congress Talks About Teacher Prep
New Programs: Nursing, Counseling, Education, Nano-Engineering
April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Search for Jobs
Visiting E-Learning Information Technology Specialist - Department of Mathematics (NetMath) (A1500474)
Founded in 1950 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, Marymount is a comprehensive, coeducational Catholic university located just minutes...
The Ohio State University, one of the nation's leading public research universities, provides a distinctive educational experience for students and a...