- Cooper Union will charge for some programs so three undergraduate programs can remain free
- Online enrollment grows, but not as much, at community colleges
- USC job ad rankles adjuncts
- Lone Star College adopts differential tuition
- second column on New York Public Library research collection
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- New Programs: Liberal Arts, Nursing, Internet Marketing
- Faculty Union Advances at U. of Oregon
New Programs: Nursing, Counseling, Education, Nano-Engineering
April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Bridgewater State University: A Rich History Bridgewater State University offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate, graduate, and evening degree...
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...