April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading