- New Programs: Liberal Arts, Nursing, Internet Marketing
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Nursing, Counseling, Education, Nano-Engineering
April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
Northeastern Technical College provides occupational, technical, college transfer, basic academic skills, and continuing education programs with...
The University of Redlands is an independent, liberal arts and sciences university, located in an ethnically and culturally diverse region in...