- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
New Programs: Human Resources, Mining Engineering, Nursing, Women's Studies
May 3, 2012
- American University of Beirut is starting a master's degree program in human resource management.
- Michigan Technological University is starting a bachelor of science in engineering, with a technical emphasis in mining engineering.
- Saint Joseph College, in Connecticut, is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- William Peace University is starting a minor in women's studies.
Search for Jobs
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
Aiken Technical College is one of the 16 schools in the South Carolina Technical College System and has been serving the community for more than 30...
Yale has matured into one of the world’s great universities. Its 11,000 students come from all fifty American states and from 108 countries. The 3,...