- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
New Programs: Human Resources, Mining Engineering, Nursing, Women's Studies
May 3, 2012
- American University of Beirut is starting a master's degree program in human resource management.
- Michigan Technological University is starting a bachelor of science in engineering, with a technical emphasis in mining engineering.
- Saint Joseph College, in Connecticut, is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- William Peace University is starting a minor in women's studies.
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
The University of Massachusetts Amherst is one of the preeminent public research universities in America. Nestled in idyllic Amherst, Massachusetts—...
Dean College is a private residential college located on 100 pristine acres in Franklin, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes from Boston and Providence,...