- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
New Programs: Human Resources, Mining Engineering, Nursing, Women's Studies
May 3, 2012
- American University of Beirut is starting a master's degree program in human resource management.
- Michigan Technological University is starting a bachelor of science in engineering, with a technical emphasis in mining engineering.
- Saint Joseph College, in Connecticut, is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- William Peace University is starting a minor in women's studies.
Search for Jobs
Fort Belvoir, VA
South Hadley, MA
Texas College, a historically black college providing a liberal arts education since 1894, exists to help people succeed by assisting them in...
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university. With a range...