May 21, 2012
- Baldwin-Wallace College is starting an accelerated bachelor of science in nursing program.
- Dominican University, in Illinois, is starting a bachelor's in medical science, a second bachelor’s degree designed for those who hold an undergraduate degree in a non-science field desiring to pursue graduate education in a health science field.
- Manhattanville College is starting an M.F.A. in creative writing.
- McDaniel College is starting an online master of science in public administration.
- University of Houston is starting a minor in Arab studies.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro is starting a master of education degree in Latin education.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading