May 21, 2012
- Baldwin-Wallace College is starting an accelerated bachelor of science in nursing program.
- Dominican University, in Illinois, is starting a bachelor's in medical science, a second bachelor’s degree designed for those who hold an undergraduate degree in a non-science field desiring to pursue graduate education in a health science field.
- Manhattanville College is starting an M.F.A. in creative writing.
- McDaniel College is starting an online master of science in public administration.
- University of Houston is starting a minor in Arab studies.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro is starting a master of education degree in Latin education.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading