- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Music Technology, Writing, Analytics, Visual Arts, Journalism
- New Programs: Mass Media, Gender Studies, Leadership, Economics, Construction Management
- New Programs: Music and Technology, Human Development, Allied Health, Indigenous Studies
- New Programs: Nursing, Forensic Science, Yup'ik, Specialized Journalism, Construction Science
New Programs: Healthcare Leadership, Medical Imaging, Hawaiian Studies, Multimedia Journalism
June 19, 2012
- Brown University is starting an executive master of healthcare leadership program.
- Mercy College, in Ohio, has started an online bachelor of science in medical imaging. The degree is a degree-completion program for graduates of associate degree programs in radiological science or nuclear medicine.
- University of Hawaii community colleges will be starting associate degrees in Hawaiian studies.
- University of Oregon is starting a master's of multimedia journalism.
Search for Jobs
The University of North Georgia is a University System of Georgia leadership institution and is The Military College of Georgia. With about 15,000...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, accredited institution with more than 4,000 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles and...