- New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
- Colleges create new academic programs
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
- New Programs: Italian Studies, Applied Earth Sciences, Statistics
- New Programs: Media, Interior Design, Educational Leadership, Criminal Studies, Medicine
New Programs: Medical Humanities, Film, Geoscience Technologies, Mobile Computing
August 27, 2012
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis is starting a bachelor's program in medical humanities and health studies.
- Messiah College is starting an undergraduate major in film and media arts.
- University of Southern California is starting a master's program in petroleum engineering with a specialization in geoscience technologies.
- Webster University is starting a bachelor of science program in mobile computing.
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
The University of Alberta has looked across to downtown Edmonton from its perch on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River for nearly a century and...
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...