- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
The Pulse: Mark Max of Blackboard Analytics
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of the Pulse, Max discusses how the product combines data from Blackboard Learn with student and course information from student information systems, and how students, professors and administrators use the data. Blackboard Analytics was formerly iStrategy.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs