- 'The Pulse' podcast features interview with Paul Freedman of ApprenNet
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
- Pulse podcast features interview with Brad Koch of Blackboard Learn
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast interviews Ray Henderson of In the Telling
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
The Pulse: ApprenNet and Online LawMeets
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with Karl Okamoto and Emily Foote of ApprenNet LLC, a National Science Foundation-funded platform that brings educators, learners and experts together to challenge them and help them learn.
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of the Pulse, Okamoto and Foote discuss the use of ApprenNet's online platform to help lawyers provide apprenticeship-style information to younger counterparts.
They describe Online LawMeets® and how MOOCs can be used to simulate an apprenticeship, among other topics.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs