- Arizona officials say player did not suffer concussion
- Essay on the need for meaningful post-tenure review
- Colleges rethink need blind admissions in favor of meeting need
- Calif. community college goes out-of-state with online degree partnerships
- Colleges don't always help with mental health issues, student survey shows
- Emerging Markets for International Student Recruitment
- Colleges Extend Admissions Deadlines, Post-Sandy
- Colleges Close to Prepare for Hurricane Sandy
Coping With Sandy
An open forum on how colleges are dealing with the impact of an extremely powerful hurricane.
Colleges throughout the Northeast were closed Monday and many will be closed today as well -- hoping to keep students and employees out of harm caused by Hurricane Sandy. At Sarah Lawrence College (above) food service workers packed up food to take to students so they wouldn't need to leave their residence halls.
How is your college coping? How are you dealing with the inconveniences and real dangers posed by the hurricane? Please share your experiences.
Search for Jobs
5956 Career Development & Diversity Engagement Counselor (Student Services Professional III), Career Services