- A cultural change tears a Georgia Baptist college apart
- Essay on student protests in London and one planned for Howard University
- Gates foundation and ACE go big on MOOC-related grants
- Essay on breaking the cycle of academic perfectionism
- Academic Minute: Loons and Deadly Combat
- College Scares Students With Training to Deal With Shooter
- Duke Apologizes for Blackface Photo on Athletics Website
- U.Va. Alters Governance Policies in Wake of Controversy
New Programs: Church Music, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Psychology, Statistics
November 14, 2012
- Baylor University is starting a Ph.D. in church music.
- Hudson Valley Community College is starting an associate degree in entrepreneurship.
- Touro University is starting a M.S. program in industrial/organizational psychology.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a doctoral program in statistics.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
We are an independent, comprehensive university offering undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs and specialized courses. The annual...
Antioch [College] is in a class by itself. There is no college or university in the country that makes a more profound difference in a young person’s...