- New Programs: Humanitarianism, Robotics, Psychology, Environmental Studies, Geosciences
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- New Programs: Animal Advocacy, Design, Statistics, Media and Games
- New Programs: Drug Development, Music, Human Rights, Epidemiology
- New Programs: Global Finance, Engineering, Theater Education, Media, Leadership
New Programs: Church Music, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Psychology, Statistics
November 14, 2012
- Baylor University is starting a Ph.D. in church music.
- Hudson Valley Community College is starting an associate degree in entrepreneurship.
- Touro University is starting a M.S. program in industrial/organizational psychology.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a doctoral program in statistics.
Search for Jobs
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN
Los Altos Hills, CA
San Diego, CA
Ripon College is a liberal arts and sciences college located in the small city of Ripon, Wisconsin. Founded in 1851, Ripon is a blend of tradition...
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges. Often referred to...