- A cultural change tears a Georgia Baptist college apart
- Essay on student protests in London and one planned for Howard University
- Gates foundation and ACE go big on MOOC-related grants
- Essay on breaking the cycle of academic perfectionism
- Academic Minute: Loons and Deadly Combat
- College Scares Students With Training to Deal With Shooter
- Duke Apologizes for Blackface Photo on Athletics Website
- U.Va. Alters Governance Policies in Wake of Controversy
New Programs: Church Music, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Psychology, Statistics
November 14, 2012
- Baylor University is starting a Ph.D. in church music.
- Hudson Valley Community College is starting an associate degree in entrepreneurship.
- Touro University is starting a M.S. program in industrial/organizational psychology.
- University of Texas at Austin is starting a doctoral program in statistics.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Central College, Founded in 1853, Central College of Pella, Iowa, is a private, residential four-year liberal arts college known for its academic...
The internationally recognized Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy develops creative, ethical leaders in science, technology, engineering and...