- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
New Programs: Brewing, Dental Medicine, Hospitality
December 7, 2012
- Rockingham Community College is starting an associate in science program in brewing distillation and fermentation.
- Tufts University is starting a joint doctor of dental medicine/master of public health program.
- York College of Pennsylvania is starting an undergraduate major in hospitality management.
Search for Jobs
San Jacinto, CA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...
Tri-Cou nty Technical College is a public, two-year community college dedicated to serving as a catalyst for the economic and lifelong development of...