- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
New Programs: Brewing, Dental Medicine, Hospitality
December 7, 2012
- Rockingham Community College is starting an associate in science program in brewing distillation and fermentation.
- Tufts University is starting a joint doctor of dental medicine/master of public health program.
- York College of Pennsylvania is starting an undergraduate major in hospitality management.
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Chapel Hill, NC
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...
Thank you for your interest in Monroe Community College. MCC is a vibrant, collaborative environment, the ideal place to develop your higher...