- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
New Programs: Brewing, Dental Medicine, Hospitality
December 7, 2012
- Rockingham Community College is starting an associate in science program in brewing distillation and fermentation.
- Tufts University is starting a joint doctor of dental medicine/master of public health program.
- York College of Pennsylvania is starting an undergraduate major in hospitality management.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Located on the Massachusetts south coast, only a short drive from Cape Cod, Providence and Boston, the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth has been...
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is a leading educational organization for science and technology. Since that time, the...