- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
New Programs: Brewing, Dental Medicine, Hospitality
December 7, 2012
- Rockingham Community College is starting an associate in science program in brewing distillation and fermentation.
- Tufts University is starting a joint doctor of dental medicine/master of public health program.
- York College of Pennsylvania is starting an undergraduate major in hospitality management.
Search for Jobs
San Diego, CA
Southern New Hampshire University is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited university with an 80-year history of educating successful professionals...
NTC is a customer-focused, accessible provider of innovative lifelong learning that builds a globally competitive workforce. The College’s 5,900...