- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- The Pulse podcast features part two of interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
The Pulse: Ensemble Video
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features an interview with Scott Nadzan, director of marketing and sales for Ensemble Video, a video content management system customized for use in higher education.
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of the Pulse, Nadzan discusses Ensemble's features and why they give higher education users more options than a general service such as YouTube.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs