- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Sustainability and Business, Water Resources, Gerontology
- New Programs: Gerontology, Microscopy, Real Estate, Hospitality
- New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
- New Programs: Online MBA, Communications, Gerontology, Gender Studies, Athletic Leadership
New Programs: Nutrition, Emerging Media, Magnetic Resonance Technology, Counseling, Business Administration, Pharmacology, Nursing, Public Relations, Gerontology
March 8, 2013
- California Baptist University is starting a bachelor of science program in nutrition and food science.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a master of arts program in emerging media.
- Owens Community College is starting an associate degree in magnetic resonance technology.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in community and trauma counseling.
- Saint Leo University is starting a doctor of business administration program.
- Tufts University is starting a master's program in pharmacology and drug development.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Western New England University is starting a master's program in communication with a concentration in public relations.
- Youngstown State University is starting a master's degree in gerontology.
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Old Westbury, NY
San Diego, CA
The mission of Pasadena City College is to provide a high quality, academically robust learning environment that encourages, supports and facilitates...
Williamsburg Technical College, a member of the South Carolina Technical College System, is a public, two-year, associate degree, diploma, and...