- Liberal arts instructors rally around interdisciplinary studies after tenure denials
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- Researchers explore who is taking MOOCs and why so many drop out
- Essay urges College Board to end rather than tinker with the SAT
- New Programs: Sustainability and Business, Water Resources, Gerontology
- New Programs: Gerontology, Microscopy, Real Estate, Hospitality
- Academic Minute: Reproduction and Speciation
- Australian government proposes raising academic standards for teacher ed programs
New Programs: Nutrition, Emerging Media, Magnetic Resonance Technology, Counseling, Business Administration, Pharmacology, Nursing, Public Relations, Gerontology
March 8, 2013
- California Baptist University is starting a bachelor of science program in nutrition and food science.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a master of arts program in emerging media.
- Owens Community College is starting an associate degree in magnetic resonance technology.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in community and trauma counseling.
- Saint Leo University is starting a doctor of business administration program.
- Tufts University is starting a master's program in pharmacology and drug development.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Western New England University is starting a master's program in communication with a concentration in public relations.
- Youngstown State University is starting a master's degree in gerontology.
Search for Jobs
Morton College, the second oldest community college in Illinois, was founded in 1924 to meet the educational demands in the growing communities of...
St. Edward’s University is one of “America’s Best Colleges.” St. Edward’s University offers an extraordinary educational environment that challenges...