- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Sustainability and Business, Water Resources, Gerontology
- New Programs: Gerontology, Microscopy, Real Estate, Hospitality
- New Programs: Online MBA, Communications, Gerontology, Gender Studies, Athletic Leadership
- New Programs: Psychology, Genetic Counseling, Paramedics, Higher Education
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Counseling, Environmental Policy, Media Arts, Ministry, Education, Accounting, Communication, Jewish Studies
- Colleges start new degree programs
New Programs: Nutrition, Emerging Media, Magnetic Resonance Technology, Counseling, Business Administration, Pharmacology, Nursing, Public Relations, Gerontology
March 8, 2013
- California Baptist University is starting a bachelor of science program in nutrition and food science.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a master of arts program in emerging media.
- Owens Community College is starting an associate degree in magnetic resonance technology.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in community and trauma counseling.
- Saint Leo University is starting a doctor of business administration program.
- Tufts University is starting a master's program in pharmacology and drug development.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Western New England University is starting a master's program in communication with a concentration in public relations.
- Youngstown State University is starting a master's degree in gerontology.
Search for Jobs
Hamilton College is one of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges. It is independent, highly selective, coeducational and residential. Originally...
Since 1946, Erie Community College has met the needs of a diverse student body while contributing to the economic vitality of Western New York. As a...