- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Sustainability and Business, Water Resources, Gerontology
- New Programs: Gerontology, Microscopy, Real Estate, Hospitality
- New Programs: Online MBA, Communications, Gerontology, Gender Studies, Athletic Leadership
- New Programs: Psychology, Genetic Counseling, Paramedics, Higher Education
New Programs: Nutrition, Emerging Media, Magnetic Resonance Technology, Counseling, Business Administration, Pharmacology, Nursing, Public Relations, Gerontology
March 8, 2013
- California Baptist University is starting a bachelor of science program in nutrition and food science.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a master of arts program in emerging media.
- Owens Community College is starting an associate degree in magnetic resonance technology.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in community and trauma counseling.
- Saint Leo University is starting a doctor of business administration program.
- Tufts University is starting a master's program in pharmacology and drug development.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Western New England University is starting a master's program in communication with a concentration in public relations.
- Youngstown State University is starting a master's degree in gerontology.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mission Strayer University makes high-quality post-secondary education accessible to adult learners of diverse backgrounds and fosters their...
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that...