March 25, 2013
- American University is starting an undergraduate minor in sexuality and queer studies.
- City College of the City University of New York is starting a master's program in branding and integrated communications.
- College of Saint Rose is starting a master's degree in higher education leadership.
- Fairfield University is starting a master of public administration program.
- Georgia Regents University is starting a new concentration in its master of public health program, focusing on environmental health.
- Mansfield University is starting a bachelor of science in community health education.
- New Hampshire Institute of Art is starting a low-residency M.F.A. program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in leadership.
- Salve Regina University is starting a bachelor of science degree program in health-care administration and management.
- University of Toledo is starting two new pharmacy programs: a bachelor’s degree in cosmetic science and a doctoral degree in experimental therapeutics.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading