New Programs: Sexuality and Queer Studies, Branding, Higher Education Leadership, Public Administration, Environmental Health, Health Education, Fine Arts, Leadership, Health-Care Management, Pharmacy
March 25, 2013
- American University is starting an undergraduate minor in sexuality and queer studies.
- City College of the City University of New York is starting a master's program in branding and integrated communications.
- College of Saint Rose is starting a master's degree in higher education leadership.
- Fairfield University is starting a master of public administration program.
- Georgia Regents University is starting a new concentration in its master of public health program, focusing on environmental health.
- Mansfield University is starting a bachelor of science in community health education.
- New Hampshire Institute of Art is starting a low-residency M.F.A. program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in leadership.
- Salve Regina University is starting a bachelor of science degree program in health-care administration and management.
- University of Toledo is starting two new pharmacy programs: a bachelor’s degree in cosmetic science and a doctoral degree in experimental therapeutics.
Search for Jobs
Online Course Author - Communications, New Media, Digital Strategy, Data Analytics, Research, and/or Media Psychology
San Jacinto, CA
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...
Northeastern Technical College provides occupational, technical, college transfer, basic academic skills, and continuing education programs with...