- Florida legislation would require colleges to grant credit for some unaccredited courses
- Essay on importance of transparency in cutting college costs
- Obama's budget proposal would change student loan interest rates, boost science spending
- N.J. community college gets serious about credit for veterans
- Nebraska university's 'three strikes' attendance policy off to promising start
- Watching Korean Developments, but Not Changing Plans
- Academic Minute: Psychology of Telecommuting
- Pell Spending Continues to Decline
New Programs: Law, Sustainable Agriculture, Media Production, Creative Writing
April 11, 2013
- Florida International University is starting a one-year master of laws degree for people who hold law degrees from outside the United States.
- Kennebec Valley Community College is starting an associate of applied science program in sustainable agriculture.
- Pepperdine University is starting a master of arts in media production.
- University of the Arts has started a B.F.A. in creative writing.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Founded in 1855, Bates is one of the nation’s leading liberal arts colleges, with a long history of commitments to principles of human dignity and...
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...