- MOOCs may eye the world market, but does the world want them?
- Wake Forest to deliver preparatory curriculum at Chinese high schools
- MOOCs do not represent the best of online learning (essay)
- New study links student motivations for going to college to their success
- SUNY Geneseo students outraged by planned sexual assault lecture
- U. of Indianapolis Will Close Campus in Greece
- Academic Minute: Evolution of Birds
- Head of Scottish university critiques idea of promoting "knowledge for its own sake"
New Programs: Museum Leadership, Fashion, International Studies, Women's Studies, Mathematical Finance
April 25, 2013
- Drexel University is starting a master of science degree in museum leadership.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in global fashion enterprise.
- Shippensburg University is starting a bachelor of arts in international studies.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook is starting a Ph.D. in women's and gender studies.
- Trinity University, in Texas, is starting an undergraduate major in mathematical finance.
Search for Jobs
Central College, Founded in 1853, Central College of Pella, Iowa, is a private, residential four-year liberal arts college known for its academic...
Mount Holyoke College is a highly selective liberal arts institution with a long tradition of educating women for active engagement in the world. A...