New Programs: Museum Leadership, Fashion, International Studies, Women's Studies, Mathematical Finance
April 25, 2013
- Drexel University is starting a master of science degree in museum leadership.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in global fashion enterprise.
- Shippensburg University is starting a bachelor of arts in international studies.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook is starting a Ph.D. in women's and gender studies.
- Trinity University, in Texas, is starting an undergraduate major in mathematical finance.
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Chapel Hill, NC
Glen Ellyn, IL
The Founding of the University Given the challenging conditions facing higher education institutions in Nigeria, AUN stands poised to become a...
Mission Strayer University makes high-quality post-secondary education accessible to adult learners of diverse backgrounds and fosters their...