April 25, 2013
- Drexel University is starting a master of science degree in museum leadership.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in global fashion enterprise.
- Shippensburg University is starting a bachelor of arts in international studies.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook is starting a Ph.D. in women's and gender studies.
- Trinity University, in Texas, is starting an undergraduate major in mathematical finance.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading