- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features part two of interview with Blackboard's Jay Bhatt
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
The Pulse: Teaching Lab Courses Online
This month's edition of the Pulse podcast features an interview with Jim Brown of Ocean County College, discussing tools that can help faculty members teach lab courses in online settings.
Brown, associate professor of science at Ocean County, in New Jersey, and Rodney B. Murray, the host of the Pulse podcast, examine services such as Labpaq by Hands-On Labs and SoftChalk. Brown also shares some of his favorite resources for teaching the sciences in digital settings.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced and hosted by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more, and listen to past Pulse podcasts, here.
Search for Jobs