New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Criminal Justice, Respiratory Therapy, Digital Forensics, Education, Nursing, Legal Studies, Substance Abuse Treatment, Public Leadership
May 21, 2013
- Antioch University Los Angeles is starting a master of arts in nonprofit management.
- Atlanta Metropolitan College is starting a bachelor of science in criminal justice.
- Brevard Community College is starting an associate of science in respiratory therapy.
- Chestnut Hill College is starting an undergraduate major in digital forensics.
- Colorado College is starting an undergraduate major in education.
- Milliken University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program, the institution's first doctoral program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in legal studies.
- Salve Regina university is starting a certificate of advanced graduate studies (CAGS) in substance abuse and treatment.
- University of Texas at Austin is launching an executive master's in public leadership.
Search for Jobs
Mission Viejo, CA
East Longmeadow, MA
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...
Mount Holyoke College is a highly selective liberal arts institution with a long tradition of educating women for active engagement in the world. A...