- New Programs: Forensics, Geographic Information Systems, Africana Studies
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
- New Programs: Nursing, Forensic Science, Yup'ik, Specialized Journalism, Construction Science
New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Criminal Justice, Respiratory Therapy, Digital Forensics, Education, Nursing, Legal Studies, Substance Abuse Treatment, Public Leadership
May 21, 2013
- Antioch University Los Angeles is starting a master of arts in nonprofit management.
- Atlanta Metropolitan College is starting a bachelor of science in criminal justice.
- Brevard Community College is starting an associate of science in respiratory therapy.
- Chestnut Hill College is starting an undergraduate major in digital forensics.
- Colorado College is starting an undergraduate major in education.
- Milliken University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program, the institution's first doctoral program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in legal studies.
- Salve Regina university is starting a certificate of advanced graduate studies (CAGS) in substance abuse and treatment.
- University of Texas at Austin is launching an executive master's in public leadership.
Search for Jobs
San Jacinto, CA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college. The...
With more than 2,500 course offerings each term, Oakton Community College offers a wealth of educational options in the heart of Chicago’s northern...