- New Programs: Forensics, Geographic Information Systems, Africana Studies
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
- New Programs: Nursing, Forensic Science, Yup'ik, Specialized Journalism, Construction Science
New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Criminal Justice, Respiratory Therapy, Digital Forensics, Education, Nursing, Legal Studies, Substance Abuse Treatment, Public Leadership
May 21, 2013
- Antioch University Los Angeles is starting a master of arts in nonprofit management.
- Atlanta Metropolitan College is starting a bachelor of science in criminal justice.
- Brevard Community College is starting an associate of science in respiratory therapy.
- Chestnut Hill College is starting an undergraduate major in digital forensics.
- Colorado College is starting an undergraduate major in education.
- Milliken University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program, the institution's first doctoral program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in legal studies.
- Salve Regina university is starting a certificate of advanced graduate studies (CAGS) in substance abuse and treatment.
- University of Texas at Austin is launching an executive master's in public leadership.
Search for Jobs
Online Course Author - Communications, New Media, Digital Strategy, Data Analytics, Research, and/or Media Psychology
Attracting students from across the country and around the globe, Wheaton College is a highly selective, four-year, private liberal arts college with...
The mission of the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM) is to educate students from diverse backgrounds as lifelong learners in...