- College presidents, at any level, face sports challenges (essay)
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges create new programs
- Study documents use of technology in sociology courses
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
- SUNY to release long-term restructuring plan for Downstate Medical Center
- Baylor Coach Told Players to Keep Sexuality Quiet, Star Athlete Says
- College sports is heading for a fall (essay)
New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Criminal Justice, Respiratory Therapy, Digital Forensics, Education, Nursing, Legal Studies, Substance Abuse Treatment, Public Leadership
May 21, 2013
- Antioch University Los Angeles is starting a master of arts in nonprofit management.
- Atlanta Metropolitan College is starting a bachelor of science in criminal justice.
- Brevard Community College is starting an associate of science in respiratory therapy.
- Chestnut Hill College is starting an undergraduate major in digital forensics.
- Colorado College is starting an undergraduate major in education.
- Milliken University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program, the institution's first doctoral program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in legal studies.
- Salve Regina university is starting a certificate of advanced graduate studies (CAGS) in substance abuse and treatment.
- University of Texas at Austin is launching an executive master's in public leadership.
Search for Jobs
Waubonsee is not your average community college — and that’s how we like it. We take pride in exceeding expectations, offering a top education to all...
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...